Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chris and Tanya's Wedding

Jason and I drove to Edmonton in July for my friend Tanya's wedding. It was an absolute blast! I was a bridesmaid and Jason was promoted to usher when we got there.


Bow Lake, Banff National Park

We renamed it "Powerade" Lake because it's the most unnatural shade of blue, something you would see bottled as a sports drink.











Jason decided to go for a swim. Do you see anyone else swimming? Do you see the glacier in the background?




















He came out faster than he went in.











This is behind Tanya's parents' house. They were nice enough to let us stay there along with 10+ other people from out of town.

















There's no turning back now!

















The family shot. I snuck beside the wedding photographer for this one, that's why they're all looking the other way.


These girls are NOT foolin' around. I'm in the back not wanting to get hurt.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger DANCE MONSTER said...

You look gorgeous in that dress!! Much nicer than the bubble gum pink taffeta I plan on having you girls in....wahahaha. Do you have a crimping iron???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home