CrankWorx
I'm making up for lost time and blogging every day until I get all my summer pics up.
The Crankworx Freeride Mountainbike Festival took place in Whistler during the last week of July. We were invited to another wedding on July 29th, that of our former co-workers Christina and Jason, but had to cancel at the last minute because Jason couldn't leave work. It was the busiest weekend of the year for Pita Etc and they had a lineup out the door for hours. Great for business, bad for wedding. Jason ended up working until 4am and I was off on grocery runs every time they ran out of food. By Sunday afternoon, the store had bought and used every pita in Whistler/Pemberton and had to shut the doors!

Slopestyle Finals


Ryan Leech, Pro Trials Rider
You can check him out in the movie ROAM, what he does defies physics.

And just when you thought you'd seen it all.... someone rolls down Fitzsimmons Creek in a Hydrobronc. It's described as a "giant gerbil ball" that gives you a "whitewater adventure with a whole new twist". Any takers?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home